Friday, November 11, 2011

Shah Alam [10/11 - 11/11]

We arrived to Concorde Shah Alam on the midnight of 9th November, welcoming the start of the 10th November.

Here is how our hotel room looks like. The facilities are good with wireless room access. Nevertheless, the internet connection can be a bit unpredictable.

Photobucket


Breakfast is included and we have it buffet style. Here is my breakfast on the first day.

Photobucket


Directly from my window, I can see the blue mosque. It is an amazing sight and we pass through it daily on our way to work. The morning prayers start at 5.30am and I usually also wake up at the same time.

Photobucket


On the 10th evening, we decide to have our dinner at Sunway Pyramid Mall. Just next to the mall is the Sunway Lagoon Resort.

Photobucket


I walked to the entrance of the resort and is impressed by the night lightnings.

Photobucket


And made a walk back to the entrance of Sunway Pyramid which has a Sphinx. The shopping mall is large and it can take at least an hour for a quick walk through it.

Photobucket


In one of the afternoon, we had Bak Kut Teh lunch at Klang. There are actually 2 varieties: the dry and the soup type. It's simply amazing.

Photobucket


In the evening, we had dinner at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). I noticed an Old Town dining shop after the customs and knew that this will be the place. Besides the usual Kway Teow noodles, I also ordered Asam Laksa for my fellow colleagues to try. The Old Town white coffee is also pretty popular.

Photobucket

And off we go back to Singapore.