Monday, July 21, 2008

Komaki 3 [Summer Photography]

All the photos in this post are taken using the Z-200 Casio camera. As I am tuning my camera and learning photography at the same time from my Korean friend Park-san, I have dedicated a post just for unique photos perspective.


26th June

A rice field still in its infancy. Photo taken at 8am on the way to work in the morning.

Photobucket


A flower bush

Photobucket


2nd July

Crossing the bridge to Tokadai Centre. Photo taken at 6pm after work.

Photobucket


4th July

Sunset against the silhouette of my company building. Photo taken at 6.40pm on the way back home.

Photobucket


A plane flying through the blue sky.

Photobucket


9th July

A mirror image effect. It is a photo illusion where the image at the top is a water reflection while the image at the bottom is the actual scene. Photo taken at 5.50pm on the way back home.

Photobucket


12th July

A walk after lunch. Photo taken at 2.20pm on a clear sunny day.

Photobucket

17th June

Today is Park-san last day. I have been coming to office and going back with him daily, observing his photography perspective. Coincidentally, today's cloud cover is amazing. Here is a photo I took on the bus on the way back.

Photobucket


A photo which I took at Tokadai Centre. The red spots over the clouds are all natural. It looks like a dragon spreading out in the sky.

Photobucket